LOUPN SILVER COLLECTIONS are made with 92.5% Sterling Silver and 7% alloy, including copper and zinc.
- Tarnishing is not a manufacturing defect and can result due chemical reactions with moisture in your skin and alloys within the metal.
- To ensure your jewelry or accessory retains its beauty for years to come, please follow the below care instructions.
- When not in use, please store the design in the provided pouch with the anti-tarnish tab.
STERLING SILVER CARE
Sterling silver naturally tarnishes when exposed to salty air, chlorine, sulfur, humidity, perspiration, cosmetics, household bleach and other strong chemicals. To remove any tarnish, we recommend routinely wiping your sterling silver jewelry with the polishing cloth included. Regular wear of LOUPN sterling silver jewelry can also help prevent tarnishing as the oils in your skin help keep sterling silver from oxidizing faster.
- Remove heavy tarnish with warm water, mild soap and a clean, soft cotton or flannel cloth, a special sterling silver cleaning cloth or a very soft-bristle brush such as a baby toothbrush.
- Silver polish or dip-style cleaning solutions are NOT recommended.
- To clean leather, use a damp sponge. Wipe off excess moisture.
- Do not submerge leather in water.
- Allow the leather to dry completely before storing in the supplied pouch.
For other servicing questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org